Dr. Gerald H. Leventhal, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Gerald H. Leventhal is a thorough, careful internist, primary care doctor, and rheumatologist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to deliver the high quality medical care in a matter that is patient-centered. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the New York Academy of Medicine. Originally from New York, Dr. Leventhal attended the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in order to pursue his medical degree. He continued his medical education with residency training at Long Island College Hospital. Dr. Leventhal has also completed a fellowship program in rheumatic diseases at Colombia University. Patients visiting Dr. Leventhal can receive a full range of medical services. He provides general consultations, prescriptions and refills, annual physical examinations, and checkups prior to surgery. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Leventhal enjoys tennis, photography, travel, and spending time with his family.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship in Rheumatic Diseases
- New York Academy of Medicine
Gerald H. Leventhal, MD
1020 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10028