Dr. Golda Johnson, MD
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INSURANCE ID NUMBER WHEN BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT! We need this information to confirm your appointment!** Dr. Golda Johnson is an internist in Brooklyn, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Interfaith Medical Center and New York Methodist Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences and has been in practice for 38 years. Dr. Johnson accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 64 doctors at Interfaith Medical Center and one of 174 at New York Methodist Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Interfaith Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences, Jamaica
- Medical Society of the County of Kings
Golda O Johnson, MD
910 Park Place, Suite 1B
Brooklyn, NY 11216