Dr. Gregory Colon, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Colon recently relocated to Wimberley, Texas with his wife and five children. He was in private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for the past 23 years. He was an associate professor in Family Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical School for 15 years. Dr. Colon has a wealth of experience in primary care, urgent care and preventative medicine. He believes in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and encourages his patients to do the same. He enjoys traveling, college football, outdoor activities, ranching and spending time with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
MedFirst Primary Care
2108 Hunter Rd., Suite 116
San Marcos, TX 78666