Dr. Haiyen Le, MD, FAAP
Dr. Le graduated from University of Texas in Houston in 1997. She brings with her a rich experience in Primary Care Pediatric Medicine from her residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. Dr. Le is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Le has been with PHNWH since 2003. She has hospital privileges at Tomball Regional Hospital and The Methodist Hospital at Willowbrook. Dr. Le has particular interest in newborns, breastfeeding, allergies and asthma. Dr Le has 3 children. She is fluent in Vietnamese.
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Houston, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Pediatric Healthcare of Northwest Houston P.A.
11840 FM 1960 Road West, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77065