Dr. Hamid Mortazavi, MD
Hamid Mortazavi is a skilled and reputable neurologist serving the community of Mesa, AZ. Dr. Mortazavi attended Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in internal medicine and residency in neurology at the University of South Alabama. Dr. Mortazavi is a part of Banner Health Clinic. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Mortazavi sees patients for neurology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Mortazavi is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine
- University of South Alabama, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of South Alabama, Residency in Neurology
Awards and publications
- M. Caroline Duncan Award, Southern Pediatric Neurology Society
Banner Health Clinic - Neurology - Mesa
Banner Health Clinic - Neurology - Mesa BMG
6553 E Baywood Ave, Suite 212
Mesa, AZ 85206