Dr. Heather Betsko, OD
After graduating in 2004 from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Dr. Betsko relocated to Arizona to complete her residency in Ocular Disease and Primary Care Optometry. She is very involved and dedicated to her work. She belongs to the American Optometric Association, the Arizona Optometric Association, and the American Academy of Optometry. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, and was one of the first doctors to sit for the first offering of the board certification examination in June of 2011. Dr. Betsko has been practicing optometry since 2001 and has extensive knowledge of ocular diseases. She now owns and operates her own private practice where she strives to give patients the best care possible. In her spare time she enjoys running marathons, traveling, and spending time with her sons and husband.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Optometry
Education and training
- Millersville University (Bachelor's)
- Salus University, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Central Arizona Optometric Society
Acuity Eye Center
745 W. Baseline Rd, #21
Mesa, AZ 85210