Dr. Heather Finlay-Morreale, MD
***Please be advised that any new patients must send up to date detailed medical and vaccination records prior to coming in for your first appointment. If we do not receive this prior to your visit, we will cancel your appointment*** Heather Finlay-Morreale is a friendly and warm pediatrician caring for the Sterling, MA community. Dr. Finlay-Morreale attended the University of Cincinnati, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in pediatrics at Tufts University, Floating Hospital. Dr. Finlay-Morreale is a part of Nashaway Pediatrics -Sterling. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She was the medical student summer research scholar at the University of Cincinnati in 2007. Dr. Finlay-Morreale gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. She exhibits her passion for in the care and precision she takes with her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Clinton Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- Northeastern University (Bachelor’s)
- Tufts University, Floating Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Medical Student Summer Research Scholar, University of Cincinnati, 2007
Nashaway Pediatrics -Sterling
UMass Memorial Medical Group
225 Leominster Road
Sterling, MA 01564