Dr. Helen Plavnik, MD
Dr. Helen Plavnik grew up in Russia and immigrated to the United States in 1988. She received her B.S. in biochemistry, with honors, from the University of Chicago. After receiving her M.D. from University of Illinois, Chicago, she completed her residency in OB/GYN at Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Plavnik is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Rush North Shore Medical Center. She is a Board Certified Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Plavnik's practice is committed to providing superior patient- centered care. Through personalized care, the doctor and her staff seek to help women feel confident and comfortable about their health. Open dialogue regarding medical needs is valued. Patient questions, concerns, and participation in their health care are encouraged.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Lutheran General Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
9933 Lawler Ave, Suite 545
Skokie, IL 60077