Dr. Henry Fishman, MD
*Please Note: Your appointment is not confirmed unless you hear from Dr. Fishman's office directly* *Please note: if you are a new patient booking an appointment, please stop taking antihistamines including prescribed eye drops 7 days prior to your appointment unless you are booking for hives, asthma, or eczema* Dr. Henry J. Fishman, recognized by the national media as a medical expert, is the former Chief of Allergy at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Fishman hosts PBS Television’s TV MD on more than 240 stations coast to coast. He also wrote and reported the daily medical feature, Health and Medicine, which was syndicated by the Associated Press Radio Network nationally on more than 700 radio stations. This feature is currently syndicated by ConsumerAffairs.com. Dr. Fishman can also be seen on WUSA Channel 9’s Morning News. He’s been an active member of the DC medical community for nearly three decades.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- George Washington University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- Medical School - University of Rochester, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Medical Society of the District of Columbia
Fishman Allergy and Asthma
2021 K St NW, Suite #400
Washington, DC 20006