Dr. Rashika Sood, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
An Internist and Primary care doctor, Dr. Rashika Sood earned her Medical degree from Dayanand Medical College in India. She then went on to complete residency in Internal Medicine at Northside Regional Medical Center. Currently, Dr. Sood looks after the medical needs of the community of Bowie, MD, and runs her own practice. She holds herself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual. She is hard-working, passionate, and loving, and caters to her patients with utmost care and concern. Dr. Sood is a dedicated provider who focuses on ensuring that her patients receive appropriate care and are well informed and involved in their treatment process. She has been setting the highest standards of excellence when it comes to her treatment methodology. A socially involved and active professional, she is a member of organizations like the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pain Management, The Maryland State Medical Society and the American College of Physicians.
- 21st Century
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Dayanand Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Northside Regional Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- MedChi, the Maryland State Medical Society
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American College of Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
DR. RASHIKA SOOD, M.D.
6915 Laurel Bowie Rd, Suite 101
Bowie, MD 20715