Dr. Henry Hamilton, MD, FACOG
Dr. Hamilton is a top notch physician and has practiced medicine on the Peninsula for many years. He completed his medical degree at the University of Guadalajara in Mexico. He then completed an internship and three-year medical residency in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, followed by a three year OB/GYN residency at New York Medical College. Dr. Hamilton is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is fluent in English and Spanish and we have full time staff members fluent in Russian, Italian, and Greek. We specialize in OBGYN, infertility, and primary care for women. Our primary focus is your individual attention which can only be found in a small office such as ours. Please click and make an appointment to come and see us in our beautiful office today.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mills Health Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- New York Medical College, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Henry Hamilton, MD
1820 Ogden Drive, 2nd Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010