About Dr. Hitpreet Sanghera
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Hitpreet Sanghera is a qualified professional. She attended Government Medical College Patiala, where she received her medical degree. Post this, she completed a residency in internal medicine at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. A caring primary care physician, Dr. Sanghera caters to the community of Peoria, AZ, and carefully considers all aspects of her patient’s health in the interest of properly diagnosing and treating them. Besides attending to patients at Affiliated Internal Medicine LLC, she is also available for consultations and examinations at Banner Boswell Medical Center. Dr. Sanghera is Fluent in English and Punjabi, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. She is a strong advocate for an individualized approach to patient care by utilizing the latest, most effective, and research-backed medical treatments combined with tried and true old fashioned medicine.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Government Medical College Patiala, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Dr. Hitpreet Sanghera's office location
Affiliated Internal Medicine LLC
13350 North 94th Dr, A101
Peoria, AZ 85381
Patient reviews for Dr. Hitpreet Sanghera
Very good. Dr. Sanghera listens and is responsive to my concerns.
Dr. Sanghera always does a through check of all meds, and any problems that may have occured since the last visit. My visits are always the best you could ask for.
Very positive and encouraging.
Highly professional. I get treated like family.
Very thorough examination & friendly doctor and office.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances