Dr. Ignacio Valdes, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ignacio Valdes is a board certified internists through the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Valdes studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine: Dominica, West Indies. At St. Barnabas Medical Center: Livingston, NJ, he completed both his internship and residency. Dr. Valdes has been practicing medicine for 15 years. House calls are available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Internship)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Residency)