Dr. Ilka Charlotte Naumann, MD
Neuro-Otologist, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Ilka Naumann is a caring and experienced ear, nose, and throat doctor and neuro-otologist serving the community of Detroit, MI. Dr. Naumann attended medical school at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Charité) Medizinische Fakultät. She completed her residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at Indiana University. She continued her medical education by completing her fellowship in neurotology at Michigan Ear Institute. Dr. Naumann is board certified in otolaryngology and neurotology by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Naumann is a physician at DMC Specialty Services - ENT. Dr. Naumann gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Neurotology (Otolaryngology)
Education and training
- Indiana University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Medical School - Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Charité) Medizinische Fakultät
- Michigan Ear Institute, Fellowship in Neurotology
DMC ENT Harper
Detroit Medical Center
4160 John R St, Ste 1007
Detroit, MI 48201