Dr. Ilysa Diamond, DO
Dr. Diamond is a DO who specializes in Gastroenterology. She completed an extra year of fellowship to sub-specialize in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis). Her main focus is Women’s Digestive Health, IBD, and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). However, she is happy to see patients for any issues related to the GI tract. As a DO she believes in treating the patient as a whole and is open to discussing alternative therapies when appropriate.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Awards and publications
- David Stein, M.D., Sean Byrne, R.P.A.-C., Patricia Halton, R.P.A.-C., Andrea Culliford, M.D., Robert Sable, M.D., Ilysa Diamond, D.O., James Croll, M.D., Richard Hwang, M.D., “Interferon Induced Reversible Collapsing Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in the treatment of HCV”, ACG 2006
- Ilysa Diamond, D.O., Saphwat Eskarkos, M.D., Chethana Kanaparthi, M.D., Andrea Culliford, M.D., “Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Case Report”, ACG 2007.
- Saphwat Eskaros, M.D., Ilysa Diamond, D.O., Joseph Qualiata, M.D., Vinod Kurupath, M.D., Sury Anand, M.D., “Colorectal Wall Thickening on CT Scan and its Correlation on Colonoscopy in a community hospital”, Submitted for publication.
Thorek Memorial Hospital
850 W. Irving Park Rd, Suite 301
Chicago, IL 60613