About Dr. Irene Feldman
Dr. Irene Feldman is a board certified physician in internal medicine and endocrinology/diabetes. She's been in private practice for more than 15 years. Dr. Feldman was chosen as a Top Endocrinologist in 2010 in the Washingtonian magazine. Dr. Feldman is a Russian speaking physician, who received her medical degree and training in Moscow, Russia. She came to the United States in 1989. After passing all her certification exams, she did her internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center, DC from 1991-1994. Afterwards, Dr. Feldman completed her fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at George Washington University Medical Center from 1994-1996 and joined Dr. Galotto's practice. In addition to working at Dedicated Medical Care, she's actively teaching a monthly Johns Hopkins diabetes course at Suburban Hospital, lectures on different health topics at senior centers and retirement communities, and is a volunteer physician for MobilMed where she provides free treatments for patients without insurance.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Suburban Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Moscow Medical Institute of Health Ministry
- Washington Hospital Center (Residency)
- George Washington University, Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism
Awards and publications
- Washingtonian Top Doctor for Endocrinology
Dr. Irene Feldman's office location
Dedicated Medical Care
5225 Pooks Hill Road, Suite 1-A
Bethesda, MD 20814
Patient reviews for Dr. Irene Feldman
The staff were very professional and the nurse very knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Feldman ask all the right questions and I felt very comfortable discussing all related medical problems I have.
The front staff was really great and friendly. I was sent back to the room to wait for the doctor in a timely manner. The first individual who saw me was very nice and just did the standard weight and blood pressure checks. I then waited for the doctor for about 15 or 20 more minutes. Dr. Feldman seemed rushed and did not seem interested about me as a person. She was typing away on her laptop the entire time and just asking basic questions. I felt like a number and not an actual person. The appointment was very disappointing and I left feeling very discouraged. I will not be back.
I waited over 90 minutes and then she basically dismissed me.
It was a good initial consultation. I will be able to give more feeedback upon the labs review.
The office personnel were very friendly and efficient. Dr Feldman was in tune with the objective of the visit and was easy to talk to.
I feel that her bedside manner could be better, she can across as a little blunt. Other than that i had a good visit.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Adrenal Crisis
- Adrenal Problems
- Adrenogenital Problems
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Management
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Diabetes Care - Kidney Disease Monitoring
- Diabetes Consultation
- Diabetes Follow Up
- Doppler Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances