Dr. Irene Feldman, MD
Dr. Irene Feldman is a board certified physician in internal medicine and endocrinology/diabetes. She's been in private practice for more than 15 years. Dr. Feldman was chosen as a Top Endocrinologist in 2010 in the Washingtonian magazine. Dr. Feldman is a Russian speaking physician, who received her medical degree and training in Moscow, Russia. She came to the United States in 1989. After passing all her certification exams, she did her internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center, DC from 1991-1994. Afterwards, Dr. Feldman completed her fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at George Washington University Medical Center from 1994-1996 and joined Dr. Galotto's practice. In addition to working at Dedicated Medical Care, she's actively teaching a monthly Johns Hopkins diabetes course at Suburban Hospital, lectures on different health topics at senior centers and retirement communities, and is a volunteer physician for MobilMed where she provides free treatments for patients without insurance.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Suburban Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- George Washington University, Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Medical School - Moscow Medical Institute of Health Ministry
- Washington Hospital Center (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Washingtonian Top Doctor for Endocrinology
Dedicated Medical Care
5225 Pooks Hill Road, Suite 1-A
Bethesda, MD 20814