Dr. James Davis, MD
Dr. Davis attended grade schools and high school locally, graduating from Hinsdale Central High School in 1968. Dr. Davis attended Northwestern University and the University of Illinois as an undergraduate, and graduated with honors from the University of Illinois in 1971. Graduation from the University of Illinois College of Medicine followed in 1975. While at the College of Medicine, Dr. Davis was engaged in research involving the fields of immunology and dermatology, resulting in the publication of scientific results. Dr. Davis has also contributed to a textbook dealing with adolescent dermatology. A medical internship was completed at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago in 1976, and a 3 year dermatology residency was completed at the University of Illinois in 1979. Dr. Davis is a Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology, having received his Board Certification in 1979. Dr. Davis is a member of the Chicago Dermatological Society and the Illinois Dermatological Society.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Edward Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Dermatology
- Chicago Dermatological Society
- Illinois Dermatological Society
Awards and publications
- Contributing Author: Davis, J. The Sclerodermas In: Solomon LM, Esterly NB, Loeffel, ED (editors). Adolescent Dermatology. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, 1978.
- Davis J, Solomon LM. Cellular Immunodeficiency in Anhidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia. Acta Dermatovener (Stockholm) 56: 115-120, 1976.
- Named to U.S. News & World Report "Top Doctors" List in 2011.
James R. Davis
1012 95th Street, Suite 12
Naperville, IL 60564