Dr. James Fairbairn, MD
James Fairbairn is a caring and diligent cardiologist serving the community of Chicago, IL. Dr. Fairbairn attended the University of Illinois, Chicago where he received his medical degree. He then completed both his residency and fellowship at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Fairbairn is a part of Mercy Medical Group Specialty Center. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center in Chicago, IL. He is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Fairbairn sees patients for cardiology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Fairbairn gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. During his consultations, Dr. Fairbairn fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center (Residency)
Mercy Medical Group Specialty Center
2525 S Michigan Ave, 1st Floor
Chicago, IL 60616