Dr. Janine D. Miller, MD
Dr. Janine D. Miller is a Board Certified Cosmetic and General Dermatologist who specialty trained at Harvard Medical. Dr. Miller is a Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology. She is also a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and Society of Investigative Dermatology. Dr. Miller specializes in general adult and pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and laser therapy. Dr. Miller is fellowship trained in lasers and her expertise covers noninvasive skin rejuvenation techniques, including but not limited to: injectable fillers, Botox and Dysport, chemical peels, laser procedures, (including skin resurfacing and tightening, treatment of wrinkles and broken blood vessels, pigmented lesions, tattoos, and scars), mole and lesion removal, acne, eczema, skin cancer screenings, and general skin care. Dr. Miller believes in a natural and healthy approach to beauty, one in which no one will know that you had any “work done”. After a pediatrics internship at the State University of New York, she completed her advanced three-year Dermatology residency training at Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Miller has also completed specialty fellowship training in Photobiology and Photomedicine (laser therapy) at Case Western Reserve University and dermatology fellowship training at Harvard University.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals, Cleveland, Fellowship in Photobiology and Photomedicine
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology