Dr. Janine Keever, MD
Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. If you are newly pregnant please contact the office. Janine Keever, MD, is a considerate OB/GYN caring for the Nashua, NH community. Dr. Keever attended East Carolina University, where she earned her degree in medicine as well as Western Carolina University where she received her bachelor’s. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Maryland. Dr. Keever is a part of Foundation OB/GYN and is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, NH. Additionally, Dr. Keever is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Keever sees patients for annual pap smears and GYN exams, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Keever received the Malene G. Irons Award for Leadership in Women’s Health in 2000 and the University of Maryland Resident Teaching Award in 2004. Dr. Keever is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - East Carolina University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Western Carolina University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Malene G. Irons Award for Leadership in Women’s Health 2000
- University of Maryland Resident Teaching Award 2004
8 Limbo Lane
Amherst, NH 03031
10 Prospect Street, Suite 402
Nashua, NH 03060