Dr. Jason Sifrit, OD
Please come visit our newly renovated Optometry Medical Practice where my knowledgeable staff and I will be able to assist you in all your eye healthcare needs. My office offers comprehensive eye care for all ages and ocular needs. We can assist you with all your routine eye health screening to pre/postoperative surgical care. I am able to provide specialized care for ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Cataracts, and Dry Eye. The Optical department is always stocked with all current fashion frames and we use only the top quality lens materials available for both prescription glasses and Contact Lens materials. Please select an available appointment time for your eye healthcare needs and feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Ocular Disease Fellowship
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- King County Optometric Association
Awards and publications
- Grover S, Phillips W, Sifrit J, Dominik A, Shtjefni A, Chalam K. Perifoveal Retinal Function in Patients with Macular Drusen. ARVO 2008.
- Patel M, Sifrit J, Brar V. Central Serous Retinopathy: A histological view. AOA Seattle 2008.
- Patel M, Sifrit J. CME causing central scotoma. AOA Seattle 2008.
- Sifrit J, Patel M, Syed S. Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography of an Epiretinal Membrane. AOA Seattle 2008.
Cascade Vision Center
4300 Talbot Rd S., Suite 400
Renton, WA 98055