Dr. Jean Gordon, MD, PhD
Originally from the east coast, Dr. Gordon received her B.A. from Princeton University and then went on to earn a Ph.D. in mathematics from Dartmouth College. After four years as a college professor of mathematics at Williams College, she moved to California to merge her mathematical expertise with the field of medicine. While a medical student at Stanford Medical School, she did research in medical computer diagnosis. She then decided to apply her medical diagnostic skills to dermatology and completed a residency in dermatology at Stanford University Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- El Camino Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Dartmouth College, PhD in Mathematics
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
Jean Gordon, MD
2660 Solace Place, #C
Mountain View, CA 94040