Dr. Jeffrey Lupovitch, MD
Dr. Lupovitch received a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree from the University of Michigan College of Engineering, Ann Arbor. He received a Masters of Science degree in Bioengineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed a medical internship at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He completed a residency in ophthalmology at William Beaumont Eye Institute, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Lupovitch is board-certified by the American Board of ophthalmology. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. He practiced ophthalmology and the Birmingham/Royal Oak area prior to joining Livonia ophthalmologists in January 2009.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Beaumont Eye Institute, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - University of Michigan
- William Beaumont Hospital (Internship)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
29927 Six Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152