Dr. Jeffrey Sherman, MD
**Please Be Advised: We are NOT in network with Covered California Plans - please ensure you are not under Covered California when booking!** Dr. Jeffrey Sherman is a gastroenterologist in the Los Angeles area, and regular contributor to the daytime television show The Doctors. On the show, Dr. Sherman advises viewers on gastroenterological issues including irritable bowel syndrome, digestive issues, parasites, and the risks of eating sushi. He also aired an episode about colonoscopy screenings live from an inflatable model of a colon. Off the air, Dr. Sherman does rounds and attends patients for the UCLA Gastroenterology fellowship training program. He also devotes time to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America, where he has served on the Board of Directors, and enjoys spending time with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship in Digestive Diseases
- Medical School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
Tower Gastroenterology Associates
8631 W. Third Street, Suite 540 E
Los Angeles, CA 90048