About Dr. Jeffrey Wessler
Dr. Jeff Wessler is a cardiologist and internist at Heartbeat Health. He is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University and Attending Cardiologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Wessler graduated from Williams College, won a fellowship to study public health at the University of Cambridge, and received his MD from Harvard Medical School. He continued his career at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center where he completed residency and cardiology fellowship, and was named Chief Resident of the medicine program.
- Aetna Better Health
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Harvard University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- University of Cambridge, MPhil in Public Health
- Williams College (Bachelor's)
Dr. Jeffrey Wessler's office locations
635 Madison Ave, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
156 W 56th Street
New York, NY 10019
Patient reviews for Dr. Jeffrey Wessler
There was no wait, Dr. Wessler was extremely personable and thorough and took his time to offer suggestions and make sure all concerns were addressed.
Dr. Wessler was terrific. Really took the time to explain things to me and make sure we had a regimen for getting myself on the right track with my first appointment. Was the first time in a long time I felt really taken care of by a heart doctor.
The staff at Heartbeat Health was very warm and helpful, I was able to be seen by the doctor right away, and Dr. Wessler himself was friendly, knowledgeable, and communicative. Overall a positive, easy experience.
The Checkin was easy and fast. The staff was professional and courteous. The doctor himself listen my needs and I’m felt welcome.
As always feels comfortable from the moment I step foot in the clinic. Everyone is friendly. Doc is great and explains everything and always inquire if I have any question.
Excellent Experience. Very caring doctor who listens and is available to answer questions.
Dr. Wessler shows excellent professionalism, and ex. excellent talent, and compassionate care for his patients. Thank you!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances