Dr. Jennifer Wilson, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Wilson is a dedicated and interested family physician caring for the Munice, IN community. Dr. Wilson obtained her medical degree from Indiana University. She also completed her bachelor's at the University of Indianapolis and residency in family medicine at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wilson is a part of Ball Memorial - Primary Care. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. Patients trust her expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, Ball Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Indiana University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Indianapolis (Bachelor’s)
Ball Memorial Physicians Primary Care
Indiana University Health
221 N Celia Ave
Muncie, IN 47303