Dr. Jessie Cheung, MD
Procedural Dermatology Specialist, Dermatologist
**********APPOINTMENTS THROUGH ZOC DOC ARE MEDICAL ONLY ********** *For Cosmetic consults or appointments please call the office directly. *PLEASE NOTE: The office has a 24 hour cancellation policy.* **Please fill out your check-in forms BEFORE your appointment.** Dr. Cheung is a board certified dermatologist. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Mohs Surgery and the Women’s Dermatologic Society. She sees patients of all ages for various skin care needs including skin cancer checks, rash evaluation, rosacea, acne, eczema, psoriasis, melasma, hormone replacement therapy and preventive skin care as well as any aesthetic dermatology needs.
- Aetna Better Health
- Procedural Dermatology Specialist
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County (Residency)
- JUVA Skin & Laser Center, Fellowship in Procedural Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Awards and publications
- Katz BE, McBean J, Cheung JS. The New Laser Liposuction for Men. Dermatologic Therapy. 2007 Nov-Dec; 20(6):448-51.
- Katz BE, Cheung JS. Laser Photodynamic Therapy for Acne, Rosacea and Photorejuvenation. US Dermatology Review 2006 – Vol II.
- Katz BE, Cheung JS. New Applications of Photodynamic Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation. Controversies and Conversations in Laser and Cosmetic Surgery. December 2006(Suppl Skin & Aging):4-6.
- Cheung, JS, Kovak SJ. Treatment of Recalcitrant Tattoos with Picosecond Laser. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Annual Meeting, Oct 2015
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
545 Plainfield Road, Suite B
Willowbrook, IL 60527