Dr. Jinghua He, MD
Physiatrist, Pain Management Specialist, Acupuncturist
Dr. He is a fellowship-trained musculoskeletal medicine, interventional spine care and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. Dr. He also holds credentials in musculoskeletal sonography by ARDMS. In addition, he holds a New York State MD Acupuncture certification. Dr He is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of painful musculoskeletal and spine conditions using cutting edge technologies such as musculoskeletal ultrasound, fluoroscopic imaging and electrodiagnostic studies (EMG/NCS). The goals of his practice are to minimize pain, restore function and improve quality of life for his patients. Dr. He’s post graduate training includes an internship in General surgery and residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, which he completed at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He also completed fellowship training in musculoskeletal medicine and interventional spine care in Newark, NJ. His professional affiliations include the International Spine Intervention Society and American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. In his free time, Dr. He enjoys playing table tennis. He is an active player in North American Table Tennis tournaments.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School - Harbin Medical University
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Fellowship in Musculoskeletal and Spine Pain Management
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr Jinghua He
136-19 41st Avenue, 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11355