Dr. Jodi Vann, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Jodi Vann is a skilled internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Vann attended Emory University, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency in internal medicine also at the same institute. Dr. Vann is a part of SmartCare Urgent Care and is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Dr. Vann is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of various esteemed organizations like the American College of Physicians, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, and the American College of Hyperbaric Medicine. Dr. Vann strives to make each patient’s visit a pleasant and pain-free experience.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Emory University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Hyperbaric Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
Smart Primary Care
696 Grayson Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30046