Dr. Joe Walker, MD
Joe Walker is a dedicated and diligent psychiatrist serving the communities of San Francisco, San Jose, Los Altos, La Palma, and Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Walker obtained his medical degree from the University of Tennessee. He also completed his residency in psychiatry and internship at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Walker is a part of SavantCare. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Walker was chief resident during his psychiatry residency at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Walker treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Alignment Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Tennessee, Doctor of Medicine
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center (Internship)
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Dr. Walker was chief resident during his psychiatry residency at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center.
490 Post Street, Suite 1554
San Francisco, CA 94102