Dr. John Hoey, MD
Dr. John Hoey is a capable and diligent internist caring for the Manahawkin, NJ community. He attended the Ross University School of Medicine, where he earned his degree in medicine. He completed his internship in internal medicine at University Hospital, Newark. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Hoey is a part of AtlantiCare Primary Care Plus. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians. His clinical interests include primary prevention of chronic diseases utilizing exercise and plant-based therapies. He has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. During his consultations, Dr. Hoey fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Saint Joseph's College, Master’s in Pastoral Theology
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Carnegie Mellon University, Master’s in Medical Management
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University Hospital, Newark, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- American College of Physicians
AtlantiCare Primary Care Plus
517 Route 72 West
Manahawkin, NJ 08050