Dr. John Looney, MD
Dr. John Looney is a knowledgeable internist caring for the community of Alabaster, AL. Dr. Looney earned his medical degree from the University of South Alabama, after receiving his bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Carraway Methodist Medical Center. Dr. Looney is available for exams and consultations at BBH Primary Care Network Shelby. He is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of esteemed medical societies such as the Jefferson County Medical Society and the Medical Association of the State of Alabama. Dr. Looney is efficient, decisive, and has a keen eye for details, he is skilled at ensuring quality and keeping an open communication with his patients. He encourages open communication with his patients which allows him to guide them through their treatment as an active participant in their own wellbeing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of South Alabama, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Alabama, Birmingham (Bachelor's)
- Jefferson County Medical Society
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
BBH Primary Care - Shelby
1010 1st Street North, Suite 250
Alabaster, AL 35007