Dr. Jonathan Nassos, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Jonathan Nassos is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries, including arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and orthopaedic trauma. He greatly values the individual needs of each patient and is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to his patients. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, his M.D. from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, and completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Loyola University Medical Center. Following residency, he completed an orthopaedic sports medicine fellowship at the prestigious Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California. During his time there, he was an assistant team physician for the Los Angeles Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Sparks, Anaheim Ducks, and Loyola Marymount University. He has been active in research which has been presented at both national and international scientific meetings. He is currently an Associate Master Instructor of Arthroscopy, teaching other orthopaedic surgeons leading edge arthroscopic surgical procedures.. Dr.Nassos lives in Los Angeles with his wife Jenni. He enjoys running, basketball, and golf.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Education and training
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor’s)
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School - Loyola University Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Awards and publications
- Dean’s List – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Nassos JT, ElAttrache NS, Angel MJ, Tibone JE, , Limpisvasti O, Lee TQ. Optimizing a water-tight construct in arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012 May;21(5):589-96.
- Nassos JT, Chudik S. Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair with biceps tendon augmentation. Am J Orthop. 2009 Jun 38(6):279-81.
Jonathan T. Nassos, M.D.
9033 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 401
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Jonathan T. Nassos, M.D.
5651 Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411