Dr. Joseph Dove, DPM
Dr. Joseph Dove DPM is a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon with over 20 years of experience in podiatric medicine and surgery. Dr. Dove obtained his undergraduate degree at East Stroudsburg University in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. He completed his podiatric education at the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and a two year surgery residency at the Maryland Podiatric Medical Program in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Dove has been in private practice since 1991 and has offices in both Overlea and Highland town, Maryland. Dr. Dove’s primary goal is to provide a gentle, friendly experience for all patients and to educate each patient in regards to his or her problem so a treatment program can be started with the highest quality of care. You will only be seen by Dr. Dove and our scheduling is flexible so if you are experiencing an acute problem we can usually see you the same day.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- Bon Secours Hospital (Residency)
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association, Residency in Surgery
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Diplomat of The American College of Foot Surgeons
Dove Podiatry PA
8817 Belair Rd, Suite 109
Nottingham, MD 21236