Dr. Joseph Okoye, MD
Dr. Joseph Okoye is a detail-oriented internist seeing patients at Eastway Medical Center in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Okoye earned his medical degree from the University of Nigeria Faculty of Medicine. Subsequently, he completed an internship and a residency in internal medicine at Harlem Hospital Center. Dr. Okoye is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American Medical Association and American College of Physicians. Patients visit him for a wide spectrum of common and specialized medical needs, including urgent care, diabetes mellitus, asthma, hypertension, heart disease, lung diseases, weight management, frequent urination, physicals (immigration/sports/work), pain management etc. Additionally, he also carries out pre- and post-surgery checkups. Dr. Okoye shares a great rapport with his patients, he is known for his medical knowledge and dedication amongst patients and his team. He believes in the delivery of quality patient care that focuses on patient comfort and seamless recovery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Columbia University, Harlem Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Columbia University, Harlem Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Nigeria Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American College of Physicians
Eastway Medical Center
1220 Eastway Drive
Charlotte, NC 28205