About Dr. Joseph Rahman
Dr. Joseph Rahman is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, where he received his medical degree. An adept cardiologist, he currently provides expert medical care to patients at the Keck Medicine of USC. He supplemented his medical education with a fellowship in cardiology, completed at the University of California Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with the Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. He looks after the community of Los Angeles, CA. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular disease, advanced heart failure, and transplant cardiology. His advanced training and expertise allow him to resolve multiple cardiac issues with precision and ease. Dr. Rahman is enthusiastic and detail-oriented in conducting patient needs assessments, as well as in providing accurate results and recommendations for the development of an appropriate treatment plan. He is committed to providing excellent medical care and individualizing it to suit each person’s needs.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Dr. Rahman is certified in advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Awards and publications
- Fundamentals of stem cell mobilization for the heart: prospects for treating heart disease Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2006 Sep; 7(9):799-805.
- Noninvasive diagnosis of biopsy-proven cardiac amyloidosis J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004 Feb 04; 43(3):410-5.
- Heart and Lung Transplantation Retransplantation of the Heart. 2002.
Dr. Joseph Rahman's office location
Keck Medicine of USC - Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1510 San Pablo St, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Patient reviews for Dr. Joseph Rahman
My visit was very pleasant doctor was very kind and knowledgeable about my condition and answered all my questions.
Very professional. I enjoy his knowledge and thourogh explanation very nice guy. I trust him.
A estado muy bien.
Very knowledgeable & has good bedside manner.
Todo muy bien atendido buen Dr. Gracias.
Very helpful and informative. Excellent Doctor.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances