Dr. Judah Fierstein, MD
Urgent Care Specialist, Emergency Medicine Physician
Dr. Judah Fierstein is an urgent care doctor, and focuses on treating injuries or illnesses that require immediate care. Dr. Fierstein is the Director of the Mount Sinai Urgent Care Upper West Side and an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine. With over ten years of training and experience in delivering emergency medical care to New Yorkers of all ages, his focus now is on improving the overall health care experience through developing a model of fully integrated, patient-focused, Urgent Care. The Mount Sinai Urgent Care Upper West Side center delivers the prompt, quality urgent medical care that patients deserve and, unlike stand-alone centers, provides an entry into Mount Sinai’s vast primary and specialty-care referral network.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Urgent Care Specialist
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
Education and training
- Cabrini Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
Mount Sinai Doctors Urgent Care
New York, NY 10034