Dr. Jusuf Zlatanic, MD
Jusuf Zlatanic, M.D. is a board certified Gastroenterologist. Dr. Zlatanic completed his medical education at the University of Belgrade in former Yugoslavia. He completed both his internship and residency at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. He pursued additional subspecialty training and completed his fellowship in Gastroenterology with High Honors at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Zlatanic passed his board the same year and became a Diplomate in Gastroenterology. Dr. Zlatanic has been in private practice ever since he completed his fellowship training. He has published more than 10 scientific articles in internationally recognized medical journals and has performed more than 15,000 different types of endoscopic procedures. Dr. Zlatanic is actively involved in the teaching program at Lenox Hill Hospital and has a special interest in teaching new gastroenterologists.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Internship)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Residency)
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - University of Belgrade Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Jusuf Zlatanic, MD
132 E 76th St, Suite 2G
New York, NY 10021