Dr. Kara Watts, MD
Dr. Kara Watts is a caring and reputable urologist in Bronx, NY. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Connecticut. She completed both her residencies in general surgery and urology at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Watts is a part of Urology - Montefiore Faculty Practice Group. She speaks English and Spanish fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Her medical experience is vast and impressive. Her areas of special interest include advances in technology that will improve the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Dr. Watts received the award for New York AUA chief resident debate and the award for National AUA chief resident debate in San Diego, CA. In addition to serving her patients, she is an assistant professor of urology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Watts is a dedicated clinician and innovator. She is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Connecticut, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Urology
Awards and publications
- Winner of the New York AUA Chief Resident Debate - 2016
- Prognostic implications of lymph node involvement in bladder cancer: are we understaging using current methods?
- Value of Nephrometry Score Constituents on Perioperative Outcomes and Split Renal Function in Patients Undergoing Minimally Invasive Partial Nephrectomy.
Urology - Montefiore Faculty Practice Group
Montefiore Greene Medical Arts Pavilion
3400 Bainbridge Avenue, Map 5
Bronx, NY 10467