Dr. Karen Dix, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Long Beach, CA
About Dr. Karen Dix
"I like the science of medicine because it is fascinating, always changing, and challenging. I like applying this to the art of patient care. I enjoy working with people, helping with each individual's concerns and problems from a traditional and holistic perspective. It is very rewarding to see a patient improve."
- Advocate Health Care
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Illinois (Bachelor's)
- American Medical Association
- Miller Lawrence Medical and Dental Society
Awards and publications
- Dr. Dix received a Certificate of Achievement from HealthCare Partners for an outstanding performance and exceptional commitment to “Patient Satisfaction – Overall Satisfaction with Provider”.
- Dr. Dix is a three-time recipient of the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Physician Recognition Award.
- Dr. Dix also received an award of appreciation from Fullerton College in recognition of Outstanding Services rendered to Students.
Dr. Karen Dix's office location
ProHealth Partners/Karen Dix
911 E San Antonio Dr, Suite 1
Long Beach, CA 90807