Dr. Karen Kim, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Karen Kim is a Board certified internist with over 10 years of experience practicing in the greater Los Angeles area. Her areas of expertise are preventative medicine and women's health. She received her medical degree from Tufts University, and she completed her residency at Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Kim has an astute knowledge of patients' most common health concerns such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and depression, to name just a few of the medical issues she sees and treats on a daily basis. She also has an excellent referral basis of specialists she works with, including an endocrinologist and a rheumatologist who work with her right in her office. Dr. Kim believes in a team approach to health care, with the most important member of the team being the patient.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, Residency in General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, California Chapter
Karen Kim M.D., P.C.
1127 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 403
Los Angeles, CA 90017