Dr. Karen Morgan, DO
Associated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Dr. Karen Morgan is a considerate medical practitioner practicing at Main Street Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine in Nashua, NH. Dr. Morgan received her medical degree from the University of New England and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She received her master's in medical science from Boston University and she also completed her undergraduate studies at Merrimack College. Dr. Karen Morgan is a member of many medical societies including, the New Hampshire Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Girl Scouts of the United States of America. She was conferred with Outstanding Resident in Primary Care - Connecticut Children’s Hospital, Pediatrics 2012. A friendly pediatrician, Dr. Morgan is affable and reassuring during her consultations with kids and their parents. She is very proactive and supportive and believes in delivering appropriate care to each patient. She concentrates on providing better healthcare and enhanced patient satisfaction.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of New England, Biddeford, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Boston University, Master's in Medical Science
- Merrimack College (Bachelor’s)
- New Hampshire Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America
Awards and publications
- Outstanding Resident in Primary Care - Connecticut Children’s Hospital, Pediatrics 2012.
- Leblanc-Straceski, J. et al. “The Lift Pool Method for Isolation of cDNA clones from Lambda Phage Libraries.” Electronic Journal of Biotechnology: vol. 9; No. 4; 2005.
Main Street Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
280 Main St, Suite 410
Nashua, NH 03060