Dr. Karina Arzumanova, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Arzumanova started her pursuit of medicine at the Azerbaijan State Institute of Medicine, she continued her studies in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Today, she serves the Bay area community as a well trusted and respected Primary Care Physician. She has a great love and passion for truly listening to her patients, to provide the best possible care.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Azerbaijan Medical University
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, California Chapter
Awards and publications
- "Friedreich's Ataxia, An Overview of the Biochemical Studies." Journal of Neuropathology and Psychiatry, Moscow, 1989 89:3. pp. 136-141
- "Investigation of the content of Taurine in the blood and urine of patients with hereditary spinocerebellar degeneration. Journal of Neuropathology and Psychiatry. Moscow, 1990. 90:3 Pp. 16-20
- "Extraneurological disturbances and excretion of the taurine in hereditary ataxias." Azerbaijan Medical Journal, 1990 90:8. pp 8-11.
2299 Post St, #203
San Francisco, CA 94115