About Katerina Sarmiento
Katerina is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed by the state of Florida as a Family Nurse Practitioner. In 2011, Katerina obtained her Associate in Science in Nursing from Florida Hospital College of Nursing. In 2015, she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of South Florida and completed her Master of Science in Nursing from University of Central Florida in 2018. Katerina is fluent in Russian and Spanish.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Central Florida, Master's in Family Nursing
- University of South Florida (Bachelor's)
Katerina Sarmiento's office location
Harris Internal Medicine
5900 Turkey Lake Rd, Ste A
Orlando, FL 32819
Patient reviews for Katerina Sarmiento, FNP
Katerina was very attentive and nice! She was able to hear every complaint I had and didn’t make you feel as if your visit was timed. She made me feel comfortable, would definitely recommend her.
Really liked her a lot :-)
I had a really good experience. They have great bedside manner here. I believe they want to make sure you dont have to come back by addressing all you need done
Kat is very personable, knowledgeable and professional. I would schedule to see her again.
Mrs. Sarmiento was very thorough and caring! She's a keeper!
She was attentive, knowledgeable and professional!
She really listened to me and immediately started running the necessary test to find a solution to my problem.
Dr. Sarmiento was wonderful. She made me feel like my health really mattered and she wanted to help. She didn’t rush me like other doctors either. I’ll definitely return to this location.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Ankle Fracture
- Annual Check Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances