Dr. Kelly Pirozzi, DPM
Dr. Kelly M. Pirozzi was born and raised in north central New Jersey. She went on to receive her undergraduate education from the prestigious University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in South Bend, she earned her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University where she was also inducted into the Pi Delta National Honor Society. She then completed a demanding four-year surgical residency at Temple University Hospital, a busy level-one trauma center in Philadelphia. During her tenure, she served as Chief Resident and Academic Chief Resident during her final year having the opportunity to perform complex reconstruction and lead the educational component of residency. It was during her training that she gained a great appreciation for teaching and research of which both she continues today in the community. Dr. Pirozzi is a board-certified foot surgeon who specializes in complicated deformity reconstruction (forefoot and hindfoot), foot and ankle trauma, diabetic limb salvage, pediatric deformities, arthroscopy and sports medicine. She not only sees complex cases but also enjoys taking care of multiple everyday foot and ankle pathologies including bunions and hammertoes. She is an active member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS). She currently serves as Vice President of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – Region 2. She also enjoys working alongside residents and medical students in the community. Her clinical approach is comprehensive and treats patients like family while attempting all conservative approaches first.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Education and training
- Temple University
- Temple University Hospital, Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Pirozzi KM, Creech CL, Meyr AJ. Assessment of Anatomic Risk During Syndesmotic Stabilization with the Suture Button Technique. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2015 May, Article in press.
- Pirozzi K, Meyr AJ. Using Geometry for the Dorsiflexory Wedge Osteotomy of the First Metatarsal. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2014 May; 53 (3): 295- 297
- Pirozzi K, Van JC, Pontious J, Meyr AJ. Demographic description of the presentation and treatment of lower extremity skin and soft tissue infection secondary to skin popping in intravenous drug abusers. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2014 Mar-Apr; 53(2): 156-9.
Ledesma Foot + Ankle
3530 S. Val Vista Drive, Suite B106
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Ledesma Foot + Ankle
4921 E Bell Rd, #205
Scottsdale, AZ 85254