Dr. Kenneth Russo, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
After receiving a Bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University, Dr. Russo attended the Medical College of Wisconsin where he earned his medical degree. This was followed by a residency in Otolaryngology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board certified in Otolaryngology, and treats adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat patients. Dr. Russo takes pride in providing current treatment techniques in a caring manner. He is a member of several ear, nose and throat medical societies including the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and neck Surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Internship)
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- Arizona Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Pacific Coast Oto-Ophthalmological Society
8752 E. Via De Commercio, Suite 1
Scottsdale, AZ 85258