Dr. Franklyn Gergits, DO
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Convenient, Proven, Long-Lasting Chronic Sinusitis Treatment. Our minimally-invasive OPEN Procedure is available in-office. Local anesthesia, no cutting, fast relief, quick recovery. When it’s time to select an ear, nose and throat surgeon, your instincts tell you to go with a highly-trained and credentialed professional. You want someone who offers state-of-the-art care. Someone like Dr. Franklyn R. Gergits. Dr. Gergits is board-certified in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastics. He is also fellowship-trained in otolaryngic allergy. Equally important is that at the Sinus & Allergy Wellness Center of North Scottsdale, compassionate care is one of the cornerstones of our practice. It’s the exceptional level of ear, nose and throat care you need, along with the compassion you deserve.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Saint Joseph's University, Master's in Business Administration
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Fellowship in Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Gergits is certified in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Allergy by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology.
Sinus and Allergy Wellness Center of North Scottsd
8573 E. Princess Dr, B111
Scottsdale, AZ 85255