Dr. Kim Powers, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Kim B Powers DO has been treating chronic myofascial musculoskeletal syndrome, injuries due to automobile accidents and workers compensation injuries in Pinellas Park, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, and the surrounding area since 1992. Specializing in myofascial musculoskeletal syndrome and somatic dysfunction, Dr. Powers will work with you to evaluate your situation, perform the necessary diagnostic testing, explain the probable cause and design a treatment plan specific to your problem. We Provide Therapy and Treatment For: Chronic myofascial musculoskeletal syndrome- Headaches, herniated disc, arthritis and more Auto Accident - Including detection and therapy of soft-tissue and ligament injuries Worker's Compensation - Accepting most worker's compensation including out-of-state Dr. Kim B Powers DO is an osteopathic physician with board certification in Family Practice and a strong interest in manipulative medicine. We accept Medicare, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), workers compensation (federal and out of state) and most HMOs and PPOs. We will work with your insurance company. Contact Kim B Powers DO today to schedule an appointment to discuss your myofascial musculoskeletal syndrome treatment.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Primary Care Doctor
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pinellas Community Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Powers is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
Kim B Powers, D.O., P.A.
7800 66th Street North, Suite 206
Pinellas Park, FL 33781