Dr. Kristin A. Harrington, MD
San Antonio, TX
About Dr. Kristin A. Harrington
Catering to the families of San Antonio, TX, Dr. Kristin A. Harrington is a knowledgeable and caring family physician. She is committed to making each patient’s experience at MedFirst Sunset at Office Park as comfortable as possible. She works with her team to improve quality, safety, and service at the practice. Her fluency in English and German allows her to cater to people from diverse cultural backgrounds. Dr. Harrington attended medical school at Texas Tech University, Lubbock. She enhanced her medical training by completing a residency in family medicine at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. She is an alumna of Southern Methodist University where she earned her bachelor's degree. A skilled professional, Dr. Harrington holds certification from the American Board of Family Medicine. She is an esteemed member of the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, the Texas Medical Association, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. She is also the recipient of several awards like the Outstanding Student in Family Medicine Award, the TTUHSC School of Medicine Mary Nell Sowell Presidential Endowed Scholarship, and the TTUHSC School of Medicine McDaniel Endowed Scholarship.
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Doctor of Medicine
- Southern Methodist University (Bachelor's)
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2015 - Outstanding Student in Family Medicine Award.
- 2012-2013 - TTUHSC School of Medicine Mary Nell Sowell Presidential Endowed Scholarship.
- 2011 -2012 - TTUHSC School of Medicine McDaniel Endowed Scholarship.
Dr. Kristin A. Harrington's office location
MedFirst Sunset at Office Park
143 W Sunset Rd, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78209