Dr. Kristine Sarna, MD
**Please expect a call from the practice prior to arriving for your appointment** Dr. Kristine Sarna is a board-certified Family Physician specializing in wellness and anti-aging services. She is an Arizona native, having completed her medical school education at the University of Arizona in Tucson and her Family Practice Residency at Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix. Dr. Sarna is also Board Certified in Integrative Holistic Medicine and holds certification in Medical Acupuncture from UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Sarna enjoys treating patients of all ages. She believes in providing natural options for our patients to improve their health, including vitamin and nutraceutical therapies as well as acupuncture and lifestyle modifications. Dr. Sarna has specialized training in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women. Dr. Sarna is co-owner of Norterra Family Medicine and Paradise Medspa & Wellness, our sister office, providing cosmetic skin care and wellness services.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education and training
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - University of Arizona, Tucson
- University of California, Los Angeles, Certificate in Acupuncture
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians
Norterra Family Medicine and Paradise Medspa
2060 West Whispering Wind Drive, Suite 173
Phoenix, AZ 85085